The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2014-11-07 17:48:13

Althalus Khalorson

Who Lives At The Inn?

So with the return of the server I have unfortunately seen that some of our players have not returned.

Could all residents of Althalus's Inn please advise of the room (and if a shared room also lock box) that they have so that I can "Spring Clean" any rooms where the tenant has "Skipped out on the bill"

I'll be actioning this spring cleaning on the 30th of November giving people a little over 3 weeks to respond with either a screen shot of them in their room and either mark their box on the screen shot or a description such as "third room up from the bottom on the west wall, bottom box of the northern most pile" or combination of the two.

Any unclaimed rooms by this point will then be cleared and a "Public Auction" held to "cover the unpaid bill's" I will be announcing the Event for this auction once I know how much will actually be auctioned. If all rooms are claimed then I will assemble a random collection of items to Auction off still so the event will happen regardless.

I will be including a few "Special" items from my own stock including a mixture of exceptional quality armour pieces and weapons in this auction either way so with exceptional no longer creatable on the shard don't miss your chance to get your hands on these rare items!

All moneys generated from the Auction (less the bill to the Inn IC) will then be donated to the watch for the protection of the town.

#2 2014-11-07 21:50:30

Meirel

Re: Who Lives At The Inn?

Meriel: first room on the bottom wall with stacked beds. uses the bottom crate, top is locked

Elise: third room on top wall with two beds, uses the crate on the right side on bottom closest to the master bed rooms.

Elise
Raelyn

Board footer