The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-08-29 00:16:42

Meirel

Note slipped under door in Althalus's room

I have left a small bag in the red cabinet with the gold for the rent of the room I've been staying in. As well as some iron that I remembering you mentioning you needed, take it for everything that you have done for me so far. As I have not seen you for a bit now I hope all is well in health. I have been working hard with my talents and getting better each day with the leather and wood, though I find that my tools can not keep up with me. When you get back, I would like to speak with you. It's getting harder to sleep after that night one of those things jumped me and asked me in words for my arms I had on me. I was in no shape to fight back and give them over before running away. I feel ashamed doing that I should have stayed and fought with it again. Kayin has been helping me watch over the inn, he seems kind enough to be sure we went out hunting together, poor guys shield splintered when we fought off the brigands up the road and ratman down in the trees. No one else has come to the inn after that night, so I spend most days alone in my room or out hunting it always seems to be raining as of late like a omen to come I think. I've also been trying to care for the animals, though I'll admit am not very good for caring for them but am trying. Sadly Murphy passed away when he was with me, I'll miss him greatly with his little beady eyes.     

Signed Meriel Kelling

Last edited by Meirel (2013-08-29 01:24:19)

Elise
Raelyn

Board footer