The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-08-13 12:45:10

Craystor Rake

Another letter slipped beneath Isaac's door.

Isaac,

As you recall recently we took Jake to justice and he was let go by the Sheriff, with neither any reason or excuse to the arresting officers or myself, since then the troubles have escalated and his revenge on the people arresting him has gone beyond the usual concern.

I hope you received Derek's letter in regards to recent events, and in turn I have my own to add to that of the drill sergeants concerns, that of conspiring to murder a official of Blackwell.

*Crude drawings and notes in regards to the meeting with a "source"*
7Xkxa1M.png

As you can see their threats from just earlier towards Mary has escalated as they are getting more and more panicked, I had to blur out the source and his identity as they are able to open any door in town currently, and do so at whims, so they could even enter your office and find this note and remove it, thus why I have blurred out the identity of my source so they do not seek revenge against him.

If you wish to meet with me, please do so, for now I will see that these two are labelled dangerous and that they shall be apprehended by the law. In regards to their punishment, Finn shall for aiding a known criminal face the same charges that Jake will face, which is the branding of a T in his forehead, removal of one hand and a fine to match his theft (Four thousand coins).

I did not see anything in the law in regards to "Conspiring to murder" only attempted, so for this if nothing is heard from you within forty eight hours as per law, see.

III: Rights of Militia and Law Enforcement Officials - Right to Sentence: The Sheriff or Mayor can sentence a criminal once they have been found guilty. The sentence must be a selection from the available punishments for that crime, or a mixture of them if it feels needed. The Captain or Deputy can sentence a criminal if the Sheriff or Mayor cannot be reached within a 48 hour time frame.

I will then add punishment according to this if I have not heard from you within the fourty eight hours after arrest.

If any concerns or questions as always leave a note in my house or find me in town, Derek is also aware of the situation and that this letter has been left at your house.

From your humble servant in law,

Captain Craystor Rake

Board footer