The Midnight Watch

Holding on 'til the next shift.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2013-06-21 17:36:28

Brianna Keres

Orcs making contact.

Noticing that the Orcs were starting to get a little to close for comfort to our city walls, and the Militia not doing much about it, I decided to beat them back a little myself. I will be expecting cost of the sharpening of my blade, and fixing the dents in my armour to be paid back by the Militia, but that's another matter. I found some things interesting on the Orc corpses, paper books. Not knowing Orcs for avid readers I figured I would relieve the books from them.

Once I returned to town, I was able to get a good look at the books. It seems that someone is trying to contact us, perhaps an Orcish leader? He says we have a common enemy and trouble is coming.

*A full transcript of the found notes follow below.*

2o7JFqo.jpg

*Signed*
Brianna Keres

#2 2013-06-21 19:59:47

Brianna Keres

Re: Orcs making contact.

Shortly after finding the first two messages, Althalus and I were attacked by some sort of undead creature, that crackled and hissed as he talked, and could remove his skull. It summoned some sort of black magics in town. He said we were going to be punished for attacking the Orcs. Making all sort death threats and the sort.

TRJcIAS.jpg

After a while of stirring fear in us, Althalus finally convinced me to go with him to raid the Orc Fort again, looking for clues on Skeleton man. When we found another note, this time indicating that the Orcs are working with the Skeleton, and planning a massive attack on the city.

8Yf1UDF.jpg

If I have to continue doing the Militia's job, I expect payments!

*Signed*
Brianna Keres

Board footer