You are not logged in.

Announcement

S'a hammerin'.

#1 2014-10-23 07:24:55

Egbert
S'a hammerin'.

Blackwell is now open for business!

Hello all,

It's been a fair while since the Project Brains server has bristled with activity, and I miss it. Sadly, activity comes and goes, and life rears its head to distract attention from Ultima and roleplaying.

We've been planning and implementing a lot of cool stuff to be excited about with Project Brains, but due to time and timezone constraints, we were unable to keep up the pace of development that we had originally hoped for.

I'm super excited for some of the new stuff we're brewing, but I feel it would be almost criminal to leave the server down for the unknown amount of time that it would take to get everything running exactly the way we want it.

As a result, I'm re-opening the server so that people can continue to enjoy the setting of Blackwell and enjoy any new features as they're implemented.

To log in, point your client to play.midnight-watch.com on port 2593. While anyone can create an account, players will not be able to enter the play area until we have cleared their character concept and discussed the setting.

New players should get in touch with me to discuss the setting and their place in it. For those who already have accounts and characters, play on! Lore wise, we're picking up more or less right where we left off.

In the near future, we will be working on mechanics and activities to give people varied and interesting things to do when there are no GMs online, In the meanwhile, please feel free to familiarise yourself with the setting by reading the IC board.

More info coming soon.

P.S. I am currently working on moving the server to a new permanent home, so in the meanwhile there may be intermittent problems connecting. If you find that you're unable to connect, I probably need to restart the server, so badger me on Steam or ICQ.

Also the wiki got killed by spambots, so there will be a transition period as I move the non-spam content back to the forum. http://forum.midnight-watch.com/viewtopic.php?pid=927

#2 2014-10-24 08:35:53

Meirel

Re: Blackwell is now open for business!

Might take some time to get used to again but so far, everything is how I remember or in some cases left them as... God I missed PB. Good to have you and the server back Egbert.

p.s remember not to drink poisons accidentally.

Elise
Raelyn

#3 2014-10-24 08:37:03

Egbert
S'a hammerin'.

Aw yeah, it's good to be back!

p.s remember not to drink poisons accidentally.

You don't control me!

#4 2014-10-24 18:29:13

Althalus Khalorson

Meirel wrote:

God I missed PB. Good to have you and the server back Egbert.

I second that!

Board footer